Saturday, April 21, 2018

WSJ and NYT journalist and author of new book cried about Hillary's loss

Having covered Hillary Clinton for a decade, Amy Chozick wrote a book revealing her perspicacious insights.That are better than our regular insights.

Other people who aren't me find this interesting.

Now, having all that intimate knowledge about her, the same knowledge that we have and more, she reveals that she cried when she wrote about Hillary losing the election. So then, knowing all that Chozick still wanted Hillary to be president and there is no sympathy whatsoever for her sadness.

I skipped the whole article at Weasel Zippers and went straight to the comments instead. For a good laugh.

"Are you telling me Palmolive dishwashing soap is good for my hands?"

"You're soaking in it, Stupid."

"Eeek!"


That's how we do things in this country, "let" someone be president.

Writing books is a form of therapy. 

And not reading those books is mine.

Eeew. Flashback.

This was a hard one too.

I retuned to childhood, to a clean bright new library inside a school. My immediate task is to check out a book. One that I'll have to report on. My criteria is large print with not so many words on a page and with lots of illustrations, preferably an illustration every page. Or every other page. 

Amy Chozick's book doesn't even pop up.

Excerpts from this book are everywhere all at once. One site I read tonight said this book dispels Hillary's presumed lesbianism. 

Doggoneit! That was the only interesting thing about her.

The page did a whole bit about male vs female power dynamics. This must have been Ace of Spades. The book went further in saying she enjoyed flirting with straight men, particularly a guy on Fox, Ed Henry. I had to look him up. She likes his cherubic cheeks and his Pucci pocket squares. I had to look those up too.

So these are three tidbits you'd get from this book, if this book were your type of thing.

Every time I read things like this, and that would be everyday, I'm forced to recall a scene in the video Shinin' Times by the owner of The Fort restaurant in Morrison. He's so pleased the president of the United States visited his restaurant. Bill Clinton arrives with a fleet of large black cars. Hillary Clinton exits the limo and waves like Queen Elizabeth does. And I could just puke. Hillary was young, and even then she had a very strong sense of royal entitlement. 

Then Sam Arnold slobbers all over the honor of hosting them. He actually mentions royalty. And he should know better than that. 

The place is run by Sam Arnold's daughter, I dare say a bit less enthusiastically than her father did, but still an excellent place to go. If you're ever in Denver and have the chance, you should go there. At least once. This is the area where my parents lived. Red Rocks is nearby. So is Dinosaur Ridge. Those are the places I hung out after high school. 




6 comments:

WWIII Joe Biden, Husk-Puppet + America's Putin said...

The Clintons will not go away quietly.

The mob dies hard.

WWIII Joe Biden, Husk-Puppet + America's Putin said...

It's been decades since a visit to The Fort. The fact that it's still in biznis says something about the food.
Lets all meet at The Fort and have some Rocky Mountain Oysters.

edutcher said...

The Berast said she was a Goldwater Girl in her yoot.

Well, the Whigs didn't let him win, either.

deborah said...

The graphic says it all. Berney was cheated and she does not have a leg to stand on.

AllenS said...

The look on Sander's face just about says it all. HAHA

Some Seppo said...

Felonia's hubby visited Moscow while at Oxford. Bernie and wife honeymooned there. "They" is obviously Rasputin and his cabal of witches.

We went to the Fort last year a day after seeing Tom Petty at Red Rocks. It was expensive and tasty, and much like I remembered it when my parents took me there when I was attending CSM in Golden in the early 80's.

My only complaint was that when I made reservations two months in advance I was told I'd get a "view table". It was not to be.