Monday, April 9, 2018

Kim Jong Un willing to discuss denuclearization with Trump

Story and photos from the Blaze. Their information from Fox who got their information from Reuters.
...the discussion would come during an unprecedented summit between the North Korean leader and Trump, which is slated to take place sometime in May.
U.S. officials have recently held secret meetings with North Korean officials.
Sources didn’t tell Reuters when and where those meetings happened, but confirmed there have been multiple meetings.
China tell me talk to you. So, look. This me talk to you.

Hello, Stupid.

You end sanctions, I denuclearize

You denuclearize, I end sanctions

You end sanctions AND denuclearize, I denuclearize

I keep sanctions and nuke you

You end sanctions. I denuclearize AND I stop mess with you head

You denuclearize. I leave South Korea

You end sanctions, you leave South Korea, I denuclearize

You go first

YOU go first

Homey don't play dat, you go first

China tell me talk to you. I talk. We done.

Bye, Stupid.

1 comment:

edutcher said...

Winning.

PS Don't sweat the trade war.