Sunday, April 15, 2018

CNN adjusts to reality

I saw this clip and ignored it. Twice.

Then saw it again at Citizen Free Press titled, Great Clip: CNN Narrative Bites The Dust. I ignored it again and went to comments instead and this comment caused me to view it.
*  Look closely at the CNN girl-talking-head in that segment. It’s is priceless. She looks expressionless, like she’s laying an egg, her eyes are rolling around, like she’s looking to her producer asking “do I cut this guy off, or what?!”. She’s speechless. 
It’s clearly not the interview she wanted, nor expected. 
* I thought the same thing. Hysterical!!!
Eh. They always look like that. Did you watch? Did you see an egg-laying expression?  

3 comments:

WWIII Joe Biden, Husk-Puppet + America's Putin said...

what is going on inside CNN hack's mind. but but but gofundme - he's a loyal democrat. we always stand behind loyal democrats, even with they work for the FBI as liars.

Dust Bunny Queen said...

To me.... her expression is that pinched up sour face of disapproval that some people get when you are disagreeing with them. Their mouth gets pursed up into a tight round and cheeks become sucked inward. Like they have been sucking on prunes or something.

It is called Cat Butt Face CBF

Or, alternately...Mother In Law Face. I like the cat butt imagery first though

edutcher said...

oopsy, you stole my line about prune pits.

She was stunned.

totally, dude.

And I doubt Commie News Net is adjusting just yet, but the writing is on the wall.