Saturday, February 3, 2018

unfair

A cop pulled me over. Recognized me and busted my taillight with his baton then cited me for driving with a broken taillight.

Then he took my driver's license and threw it into the river then cited me for driving without a license.

The grocery store clerk recognized me and added the amounts of my coupons instead of subtracting them. When I complained to the manager he added an "annoying bitching by a creep" fee of ten dollars.

I passed the mailman on the way in and he threw my mail at me.

The barber shaved "kick me" in the back of my head.

The manicurist painted my nails with arsenic.

I picked up my laundry and the guy said, "Got out the stains you talked about." I go, "Good." Then he said, "I added three more. Here's your shirts. Now get outta here."

I ordered eggs sunny side up and they cooked them hard and when I complained the waitress said, "Quit complaining you're lucky I didn't spit on 'em. Or didn't I? "

Then I go into my local watering hole and the bartenders says I need to leave because I'm making the other customers nervous. I go, "I'm the only one here." And he goes, 'You making me nervous. Now get outta here."

I can't catch a break in this town. Life is unfair.


3 comments:

The Dude said...

So I says to my son "Son, someday you'll have kids of your own." He says, "Yeah, so will you!"

No respect, no respect at all!

ndspinelli said...

LOL Chip and Sixty. Chip, you got those googly eyes down pat.

WWIII Joe Biden, Husk-Puppet + America's Putin said...

Schifft is shit.