Thursday, February 1, 2018

So I was talking on my phone...

...and when I hung up, the screen was blank. What the heck? When I got inside, you know, where it is kind of a perpetual twilight, I check and I can faintly see icons and gizmos and the like. I haven't dealt with that stuff in years, since the phone was new.

So off to the internet I go. How do you make the screen brighter on a Samsung. First up - well, that's not right, I have a different model phone. Next, some brit twit saying "Move tha slidah bah" - well, that's just annoying, finally I find a robot voice - mash the gear shaped icon "Hey, I can almost see that!" Find the brightness screen and move the slider bar - I like English, not what they speak in England.  Now my phone is all better, and soon I will be too.

Tomorrow, off to the hospital - because who doesn't need to be exposed to the flu as often as possible, amirite?


Because there is no such thing as too much Robert Palmer!

3 comments:

ndspinelli said...

Why the hospital?

The Dude said...

We can tawk, I assume it's nothing, but I didn't get to be old by ignoring things.

chickelit said...

Housework with a handicap comes to mind.