Saturday, May 14, 2016

energizer

Would you like to see something a little bit funny?

Stats suddenly zoomed on a little-known scrapbook blogger site so I looked to see what is going on.

People worldwide are searching  Julie Tauber McMahon, energizer,  and getting my gif instead.

I already showed this gif here at Lem's before when this beach trip happened. You guys saw it first, you were first victims.


Now people all over the world are seeing it too. They're not expecting something silly but that's what they're getting.


I'm just showing the page says the same thing, it scrolls down to 3X this many, all Julie Tauber McMahon suddenly all at once. They'll have to keep looking and do better than this to find out what they want to know about her. This isn't going to help.

6 comments:

edutcher said...

All these little bits and pieces are going to come together.

Stuff is already slipping out. That's always been Willie's problem.

ricpic said...

My prediction: millions of women won't be able to stomach voting for the shapeless one.

edutcher said...

That's already being fulfilled.

Remember the First Law of Hillary - the more people see of her, the less they like her.

Bleach Drinkers Curing Coronavirus Together said...

Stop jerking my chain. Either clickbait me with something they can indict her on or change the laws back to make corruption actually illegal again.

Joe Biden, America's Putin said...

I'm with you R&B - f*cking indict the corrupt law-breaking money grubbing bitch already.

ndspinelli said...

LOL!!! I don't get a lot of your stuff Chip. But, this was simple enough for me to appreciate greatly. I read that book by the Secret Service guy. They HATE Hillary and like the Energizer. They hated Carter. Remember Carter making the big deal of carrying his own luggage. The suitcase was empty, the Secret Service carried the non prop one filled w/ clothes. They liked Reagan and both Bushes. Disliked Bubba and like the Obama's. These are generalities. You want a surprise, it was for me. I know a couple FBI agents who had dealings w/ Janet Reno. A lovely, considerate, genuinely nice woman. Ashcroft a pompous piece a shit. The latter didn't surprise me.