Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Stacey Dash Oscar awards punk

This must be the most brilliant punk that I've seen in my lifetime.

I'm just now understanding it. Man, talk about slow on the uptake. Daily Mail. I love this so much.

Somebody mentioned in comments, "She's even played in Clueless, didn't she?" As if there is something apposite between cluelessness with Oscar appropriateness and fictional cluelessness depicted in a movie and cluelessness of conservatives in general who simply do not do such fabulous things as Oscars.

A drop of conservative thought poisoned the Oscars. An eyedropper, boink, the whole thing tainted.

From their point of view this is their fashionable night of the year, this is the reward that they live for now televised worldwide and a beach-flea bitten cur limps onto stage and poos right on the edge. Bad example because that would actually be better, that would be easier to respond to, that would get an applause. Let's say, there is nothing so awful like it. Maybe. To them the equivalent is what the Islamic nanny arrested in Moscow metro station did. Something that simply does not fit so badly that it cannot be processed. Understanding does not come. There is no reaction at all. That is why the punk is so brilliant. It is so out of place to the Oscar audience that it blows their mind completely. And they don't know this, the episode exposes them for who and what they are, again, and it is not attractive. Yet they still think so. They still think that fashion is wasted on Stacey Dash.

And the whole time I don't know who she is and you do. I saw two previous Stacey Dash posts and your comments show that you know her.

This is what makes me so impossibly thick. I love her role in the movie Clueless. She is one of my favorite characters. The girls in that film pulled off that attitude so beautifully. I love every character in that film. It's a fantastic film and she is a standout. But I don't know her name. It's like a rule or something, don't learn actors names. A mental block. I love the nameless actor. The character.

This is how hopelessly thick I am about entertainers. When Clueless was mentioned, I actually thought, "I wonder which character she played." Is that stupid, or what? I recalled the girls one by one. Their adorable high school fashion. Each girl is brilliant in the film in my opinion. I couldn't match anyone up. The name Stacey Dash still meant nothing to me. Even after two posts here. Considering the racial component I cannot even explain to myself how stupid that is.

If I saw her on FOX I never connected her with a movie. If I saw her, I did not recognize her voice. I did not put it together. If this were a crossword clue it would be an irritating blank spot and I'd privately bristle and criticize the constructor for using an entertainer.

And now that I know I love her even more. Her stunt and the host's stunt is described as a blowout but in my remote view the Oscar audience's flat reaction is perfect. Perfect. Because the whole rest of the world except for dwindling viewership who still hold this event the highest height of fashionable fashion, and structured to breaking point too, knows that it's not all that. Non-enthusiasts know all along that the Oscar audience is incapable of understanding or processing anything beyond their own nose. That is why the dead non-reaction of Oscar audience is perfect. But you have to watch the show to know that.

Or else have the bits and pieces hit like random little meteorites because that's what it takes for this sort of thing to break through established filters. I'm glad this finally made it through. Now I like this gal even more and I consider this deadpan Oscar stunt described as horribly flat as probably the highlight of the show were I to watch it. I laughed my butt off when I realized what they did. It has evoked the perfect responses later. The hate pours out. She really did piss on their party.

Went like this: All dressed up glamorously as if she is celebrating at a high fashion event. "Not everybody thinks the same way as you through empty axioms. I'm so glad to be elected to drive this point " … later, after the shattered mind bits are reassembled, "Oh, shut up, Stupid, you're not like us. Fashion is wasted on you."

Five reasons nobody cares about the Oscars Ed Driscoll, PJ Media, good links, with comments.

9 comments:

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

Other than Eartha Kitt i don't recall any black conservative actress. They are that rare.

It was just brilliant how in the midst of an expected hullabaloo about how Hollywood makes black actors rare, Rock and Dash easily made Hollywood (present that night) have a rare reaction to a black actress, solely based on her political beliefs.

Thinking that blacks all think alike, despite most appearances confirming that stereotype, still remains a stereotype. In the end we really don't know how they ALL vote, once they go in the booth. Unless they ALL decide to announce it. I mean, the GOP still manages some small support from people calling themselves black. Post election polls reveal.

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

Exactly. The problem, to the extent they consider it a problem, goes beyond skin color. Skin color is only the tip of the iceberg.

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

"Oh, shut up, Stupid, you're not like us. Fashion is wasted on you."

Literally.

ricpic said...

Wow, Clueless had Alicia Silverstone and Stacey Dash. Wankers' paradise.

Eartha Kitt grew up in the Caribbean which probably explains her conservatism. Totally different crew, West Indian blacks.

Methadras said...

Stacey Dash could wear anything and make it look hot. Or she could wear nothing and save me all the trouble. :D

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

She posed on Playboy awhile back.

Amartel said...

Mmmm, waffles.
Thanks, Captcha.
Why can't I just eat my waffle?

Joe Biden, America's Putin said...

Icky - she's not a fascist libprog!

Methadras said...

Lem said...

She posed on Playboy awhile back.


wut wut wut wut wut wut wutttttttttt?