Thursday, December 31, 2015

Worst Wifi Password Ever



Is this funny?

False advertising. Easily solved. Difficult to communicate verbally in English to thickheads is not the same thing as worst wifi password ever. 

I was hoping for a really technically bad password.

Modern "Who's on First?" And that routine gets more credit than it deserves. They stick with the same construction, locution, syntax that confuses to extend the same confusion instead of switching, or switching forms.  I'm surprised to learn that it's a film about a baseball Vaudeville act. I've seen the original movie, and the I've seen the routine a dozen times, it seems, apparently people are taken by humor in ambiguity. 

They should hire me. I could write a dozen of these easily.

To be honest, there are too many personal examples, a few that by repetition, and not by me, become similar tales that from my point of view at the time from within them desperate without anything funny to them. Not one thing. Different situations. Pits of despair where earnest sincere communication attempts fail in series by wheels spinning in miscomprehension. They are not funny, in each example I'm quite stupid, yet somehow hilarious to others. 

6 comments:

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

I understand it after playing it a couple of times.

bagoh20 said...

So the password is "FORWARDSoneword"?

Not a very good one technically either. Slightly better would be "#$%^&*()*&*^*&^%^&$^$%^$jkL;lk(OU^$#WE__9ujjnkjh`````===":LKJHGFD22222222~~~```~`~BITEMEHACKER"

Chip Ahoy said...

An intriguing sunset tonight, caught on a bit late and just let it go, then it went and went and went, I can kick myself for not setting up. Most interesting gradient in a beautiful shade I hadn't noticed before.

What a BUMMER!

I could have had excellent sunrise/sunset on last day of the year.

And so, I'll just have to enjoy it privately as it fades.

ricpic said...

Pits of despair...that's exactly when you should start laughing. I'm in despair. Hilarious.

deborah said...

Who's on first is still funny after all these years. Timeless. My son heard it when he was about 13, and we were both laughing.

deborah said...

Ricpic, sorry to hear that.