Monday, December 14, 2015

Holy Strip Club Batman!



"Look I don't want to go in there. I think that is what they call a gentleman's club. Those women might be naked. And Robin is too young to be exposed to that. And I am too grossed out. You go in Batgirl."
"You really are a fanook. Chief O'Mara said you were light in the Bat loafers but I didn't believe it. And one more thing."
"Yes Batgirl?"
"Stop staring at Robins Tits you perv. Jeez. Where can a girl go to get felt up around here. I better give the Green Hornets chinaman a call. He is a horny little prick."

2 comments:

ricpic said...

Batgirl, Supergirl, wrong, distressingly wrong,
We know this in our hearts;
Dukakis in a helmet in a tank:
Wrong players playing wrong parts.

AllenS said...

Did you ever notice that both Batman and Superman wore their underpants over their tights? What's up with that?