Sunday, November 22, 2015

The Rifleman


Lucas McCain was in town when the Sheriff called him over to talk to him.
"Lucas Boy there is a problem in town. This woman has shown up and is demanding that we listen to what she has to say. But she is isn't saying anything really. It's got me stumped."
"I don't reckon that can be too much of a problem Micah. Let's go talk to her."
"Howdy Ma'am.  My name is Lucas McCain and I hear you have a problem."
"I don't have a problem big boy. In fact I am not a Ma'am chico. I am a woman born into the body of a man so I have to wear my petticoats to feel right. Your sheriff has the problem. He won't let me go into the ladies out house. Now that is not fair. Or right."
"Well here in Northfork a man is a man and the sheep are nervous. Errr... what I mean is that you have  to pick one sex and stick too it. You can't go from being a mare to a stallion. It just ain't natural."
"Well I don't know. You look like a stallion that might like to take a ride without worrying too much about how the horse started out in the corrall chico."
"Now now Miss that has to wait until later in my career. Right now I have to set a good example. Now please go back to your room and change into your chaps. The regular ones. Not the assless ones. Comprende?"

1 comment:

chickelit said...

Aren't all asses chapless?