Saturday, November 21, 2015

Hillary goes southern drawl again


“I gotta tell you,” Hillary said with a distinct drawl, “I loved coming to Memphis in the past.

“You know, I didn’t live too far away for a long time, just across the river. Do we have anybody from Arkansas here toniiiiight?” she asked.

“Now, after the 2008 election, then president-elect Obama called me and asked me to come see him in Chicagooooo,” Clinton said.

“I didn’t know what he wanted. Turned out he wanted me to be secretary of staaaate.

5 comments:

edutcher said...

No, he just wanted you where he could keep an eye on you.

bagoh20 said...

She came to the event in the General Lee, and wait for it ....wearing Daisy Dukes! It was Canklemania on rebel flag sheets!

ampersand said...

She should put on her bandana and make everyone pancakes. Sho N'uf.

chickelit said...

Laugh at her now, but she's catching on with the "smart set" who want to stop Trump at all costs. See practically any university faculty with the exceptions of the ones we listen to.

AllenS said...

My speakers quit working. Is is bad, or real bad?