Sunday, September 13, 2015

Donald Trumps Diary

Well Diary this is a big week. Hhhhhuuuuuggggeee in fact. The big debate at CNN. Those jerks are making a lot of money off of me. So I stuck it to them. I am going to troll their asses big time. I said they should give some of the excess earnings from the commercials to veteran charities. Not that I give a shit about veterans. The closest I ever got to serving is shopping at the Old Navy. But it sure sounds good to the rubes.

That's all that counts. That is sounds good. That's why I have to watch my P's and Q's when I talk these days. I mean I can't say what I really mean. Look at all the bullshit I had to take when I told the truth about Carly Farina. What kind of name is Farina anyway. She sounds like she shoulda been the black kid in the Little Rascals. And her face. Are you kidding me. She looks like a constipated greyhound that was adopted before it was going to put to sleep. She needs some implants. Cheek implants. Breast implants. Personality implants. Something. Jeesh what a woofer.

Not as bad as Hillary of course. Boy I can't wait to run against her ass. What a loser. Wiping her emails. I bet she doesn't even wipe her ass.  Bill hates her. I mean he stays married to her for political purposes but they have an arrangement. He is always putting her down. Mocking her in fact. He is crapping his pants these days anyways. I mean the photo's that Jeffrey Epstein has of Bill and the Olsen twins are enough to make him lose his job as the Subway Sandwich spokesman for sure.

But first I have to deal with the idiots at the debate. Fat boy Christie will be after me like that psycho Rand Paul and Bobby Slurpee. Did you see his video diary. Yeah I didn't either. I mean the quality was poor since it was filmed on the security camera of his families Seven Eleven. Even so he has a big set of balls to go after me. I better warm up a little.

Let go out and kick the dog.

3 comments:

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

That was some comeback by the Cowboys.

Sorry Trooper.

chickelit said...

What kind of name is Farina anyway.

It's a kind of flower.

ricpic said...

The Olsen twins creep me out. Even the third non-midget Olsen is kinda creepy.