Thursday, August 27, 2015

sheep and fence card

The GIF is showing a fence bent in half to form a V shape, provided with glue tabs. A parallel sheep also with glue tabs, and a connecting paper bar (also with glue tabs) that forces the sheep to do what the fence does, and another twin sheep attached to the first sheep the same way. Suggesting more similar sheep attached similarly, and sheep on the other side of the V fence, sheep attached in front of the fence instead of behind it, and more sections of fence and a whole flock of sheep if you have the time and interest to extrapolate outward.

Does this drawing make sense?


If you would make this for your honey they will love you even more.


6 comments:

Chip Ahoy said...

On the outside the farmer says to the dog, "There are only seventeen sheep. We started with twenty. Explain yourself."

Open card, these sheep all around, dog answers: "I rounded up."

chickelit said...

Are those heap shumping or sheep humping?

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

I downloaded Simply Drudge app. I recommend it to people who check Drudge on the phone 📱

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

I don't watch much tv these days the only shows I catch with some regularity are the five on fox and the news with Bret after the five.

But the other day, before cable went out, I cought what I believe is the best written show I've seen in years.

Survivors Remorse on Stars is a really good show. Apparently it's on it's second season, which means it's also the best kept secret on TV 📺

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

The problem with TV is that is not on my schedule. If something is not on demand I'm not watching.

The only exception for that is sports of course ⚾️

Amartel said...

Try a DVR?
Is it time for a pledge drive around here? Not that I'm encouraging TV watching but having a DVR does let you focus on what you actually want to watch.