Sunday, July 5, 2015

You've got mail

To: Sidney Blumenthal
From: Secretary of State Hillary Rodman Clinton Private email server
Re: A couple of interesting points

Hey Sid Vicious you putz.

You are really falling down on the job. I told you we have to get a hold of the press. They actually think they can ask me questions and expect me to answer them or something. Where do they get off with this crap.

Huma suggested that we herd them around behind a rope so as to contain them. She says her friends in ISIS do that to the women they are going to sexually exploit. So if it works for them it can work for us. Maybe throw in a couple of be-headings while we are at it. That Jack Tapper has to go.

Speaking of sexually exploiting an issue I recently had a meeting with the super hot Jewess Natalie Portman. She brought up a couple of interesting points that I would like to examine in detail. I know you know her family so I want you to arrange another meeting. Give her my digits.

You better get on the ball or I will have the rest of your tiny schmeckel shaved down to a nub.

Toodles,
Hillary

5 comments:

ricpic said...

Have Rodham and k.d. lang ever been seen in the same place at the same time?

Joe Biden, America's Putin said...

cept'
KD lang has the voice of an angel.

Hillary has the voice of rotting road-kill on Reid Street.

edutcher said...

Maybe she wants to lose.

Third Coast said...

This reminds me of the photo showing the Hildabeeste staring at Christina Aguilera's bosom. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

William said...

That's a nice photo of Natalie, but I don't know if she was dong Hillary any favor by posing with her headlights on. When posing with Presidents and cabinet level officers it is considered appropriate to wear underwear, Even Monica was wearing a thong when she flashed the President. It would have been gross to flash the Prez with her bare bottom.