Monday, April 20, 2015

Sabo: "My focus was to be mean, nasty, and just as bad as Bill Maher"

Alex Manning has a piece at Reason on Sabo, the Los Angeles street artist presently concentrating on dogging Democrats. There is a very nice video at Reason of Sabo in action at night putting up his posters. He's not against dogging Republicans but everybody does that already. Sabo tells us that he sees a niche, an unserved segment available to exploit as artist, a way to stick out, a gaping gap so wide that even a mediocre artist can be noticed.

Conservatives have artists too. Yeah but they're not mean.

He seems like such a nice person.

The video is worth watching.

I learned from Alex Manning that sabo refers to armor piercing sabot rounds. That leads to another question, what are sabot rounds? I thought sabots are wooden shoes as in, throw a wooden shoe into the gears for industrial sabotage.

[armor piercing sabot rounds] Sabots are metal darts.

2 comments:

I'm Full of Soup said...

We need more and more like Sabo.

Synova said...

I have to admit that I rather like the Cruz poster.