Sunday, November 16, 2014

Jose Canseco shares his finger

When I read this tweet last night, the first thing I thought was Jose's infamous steroid use might have something to do with his finger "falling off". How his story of baseball's love affair with steroids, his going public with a book, his shearing, threatened the game I love. As bluntly as I could say it, I have zero sympathy for Jose Canseco and his finger.



Which is to say I probably should "work on that". In retrospect, the baseball steroid affair was bound to come out anyway, with or without Jose Canseco's big mouth. The sooner it happened, the better. I want to be as fair as I can when dealing with the things I care about... and eventually all things... not that I want to be fingered as a saint or anything.

Cutting back to Canseco's finger for a minute, however. How the heck does a finger "fall of" a guy?

This event, which Jose claims there is a video, must be the mother of metaphorical goodie releasing piñata of all time. Is Canseco giving us the finger or what?

Please, feel free to finger at will.

Before his rating on baseball, I remember Jose Canseco for a deep fly ball landing on his noggin and watching that highlight over and over until it was seared in my head.


 
One twitter I follow put it best for me when he said...
Jose Canseco You are a national treasure, sir.

5 comments:

AllenS said...

I can hardly wait until his pecker falls off.

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

Canseco pekersorouxs wrecks

john said...

I thought he shot his finger off. Or was that his ex girlfriends finger?

john said...

I read up on it. His reattached finger fell off.

He had probably glued it back on himself with some wet Skoal.

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

That explains it.