Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Reid, the early years


This land is my land, this land is my land.
From Humboldt county to Ruby Valley
From Black Rock Desert to southern border
From Pyramid Lake on up to Washoe
And down in Reno where everyone knows
This land was made for mostly me….
When I'm walking the sun is shining
and all around me, everything that I see
Every mineral, and every last tree
All the water, and all the elements
All the gambling and all the industry
All State services and taxabilites
Every animal, anything I please
This  land is made for mostly me.



9 comments:

Shouting Thomas said...

Those ranchers were awesome cowboys, weren't they?

Genuine John Waynes!

deborah said...

He's quite proficient on that guitar.

Unknown said...

...for a goon.

Michael Haz said...

Ha! That helped start my day with a hearty laugh. Thanks Chip.

edutcher said...

Never forget, Harry's mom was the laundress for the Lighthouse NV whorehouse, so it all comes naturally.

Methadras said...

I so want this piece of shit to die. I really really do.

ricpic said...

Making America safe for our coming Chinese overlords, that's Harry's highest (and most lucrative) priority.

Amartel said...

Senator Pat Geary sez "it's not over."

"Well, it's not over. We can't have an American people that violate the law and then just walk away from it. So it's not over," Reid said.

Without even a hint of irony.

Amartel said...

"Making America safe for our coming Chinese overlords, that's Harry's highest (and most lucrative) priority."

The undertaker is preparing the body for burial. For a fee, of course.