Thursday, August 8, 2013

dog doodle


Man, that Kirk is talented. I am impressed. The guy idly picks up a pen and a picture automatically gets drawn. A scribble. Every doodle is art. I mean it, it just flows off his fingertips like he's like Picasso over there turning everything he touches into art, brown paper bags, bang, art, paper plates, bang, art, butcher shop paper, pfffft, almost art, that one didn't work out that well, but you get the point, like the dad who draws a picture on the kid's sandwich bag every day, it is his expression...

oh wait. Damnit, I'm wrong again. That's not a dog, that's my name.

Poop.

Nevermind.

You know, once I looked, they wrote some very touching sentiments. This is rude, but I wasn't so interested because none of the cards pop-up, it was like, eh, so what, then when I read what they wrote inside, I have to say, it is very nice. I should have read them sooner.


6 comments:

rhhardin said...

Ship arriving too late to save a drowning witch.

edutcher said...

The Blonde can draw a cute little dog, but not that good.

Dante said...

It does look more like a dog than a cat. As a much smarter person than I once said "Try to describe in words how to say how a cat looks different than a dog."

It's not easy.

deborah said...

Yur meen.

deborah said...

Okay, I just saw the unicorn(?) throwing up a rainbow. Did you make that?

Shouting Thomas said...

I'm learning how to draw. Illustration is the one graphic arts skill I don't have.

It's a struggle.

And, I'm doing it to learn to draw my Old Dawgz!