Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Gaza Pallywood

So called for the production of choreographed propaganda. This is from Legal Insurrection a few days ago. Jackobson has been following this activity for a long time. He has a lot more, especially about women picking fights with soldiers and now they're training their children to walk up to Jewish guards and poking them and verbally abusing them, while the soldiers are trained to endure it without escalating. It's awful to watch. Stick with this video to end to see miracle at Gaza.

Comments at Legal Insurrection recall previous productions of people in hospital rising from gurneys before the camera is turned off.



1 comment:

MamaM said...

What I'm most tired of at this stage of my life is deception. I also dislike being sold, told or shown something that is obviously untrue and doesn't fit my observed reality, such as when "The Department of Windows" repeatedly calls to inform me in a barely understandable English that my computer has been compromised.

While I'm open to understand and accept the fact that perceptions differ and gray areas exist, I find the kind of deception pictured here and at the link angering.

Perhaps the word I'm looking for is perversion, based on the verb pervert, with intentional perversion being what I have little patience for these days.

Definition of pervert
transitive verb
1 a : to cause to turn aside or away from what is good or true or morally right : corrupt
b : to cause to turn aside or away from what is generally done or accepted : misdirect
2 a : to divert to a wrong end or purpose : misuse
b : to twist the meaning or sense of : misinterpret