Monday, January 24, 2022

On Dictation and More Dylan

Straight from the old horse's mouth, or the other end, depending on point of view, covering whinnying, whining, exaggerations, differing opinions, and fresh steaming piles of manure.  With the manure coming through as smelly but useful for the fertilization and enhancement of fruitfulness and creative growth.  Everyone's got something to offer, from good old boys to good old Bob, Cleopatra to Michael Yon. 



"...When that steamboat whistle blows

I'm gonna give you all I got to give

And I do hope you receive it well
Depending on the way you feel that you live
Dear Landlord
Please, heed these words that I speak
I know you've suffered much
But in this you are not so unique
All of us, at times, we might work too hard
To have it too fast and too much
And anyone can fill his life up
With things he can see but he just cannot touch
Dear Landlord
Please, don't dismiss my case
I'm not about to argue
I'm not about to move to no other place
Now, each of us has his own special gift
And you know this was meant to be true
And if you don't underestimate me
I won't underestimate you"

PS.  About  making Thursday "Everybody Blog About Mass Formation Psychosis Day", this blog is way ahead of the curve, thanks to Michael Yon's link presented here back at the end of November.   Yon also continues to predict famine down the road, with what's showing up now in regard to supply and production, here in the US and world wide, being the tip of the iceberg.  He may be prescient there too, who knows? 

https://theothermccain.com/2022/01/23/can-we-make-thursday-everybody-blog-about-mass-formation-psychosis-day/

No comments: