Tuesday, November 10, 2020

My phone is spying on me


 You know not everything revolves around the disputed election. I have faith that the God Emperor will do what he needs to do to ultimately triumph. So I put this aside to live my life and I hope youse guys do the same. I have no fear.

What is scaring me these days is how social media and the mega corporations have corrupted and controlled our lives. I am bound to Amazon like an impressed seaman tied to the mast. I have a fire TV and it is linked to my Amazon account which is linked to my phone When it goes to screensaver it started putting up photos from my phone. I freaked out. I don't want that on my screen. 

Then I get a message on my phone. The phone went through all of my photos and made little movies. They even added sound. WTF? Is nothing sacred? Doesn't anything belong to you?

Amazon, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram know everything about you. I merely have to talk about something and my phone starts giving me advertisements about whatever I was talking about. There is no privacy. There is no escape.

We need to rethink this.

Anyway here is the movie they made about all of the dishes I had on my phone of food that  I prepared at home. It is truly frightening how much they have intruded into my life.

5 comments:

Trooper York said...

By the way there is a lot of fucking cheese.

Dad Bones said...

You're lucky they don't show your address, Trooper, or you'd be getting a lot of surprise guests at dinner time. Those dishes look pretty good.

edutcher said...

You can always turn off your phone.

As for me, I've been waiting 59 years to see the Demos exposed and truly get theirs and I'm having the time of my life. Ms McEnany says they have 43 pages of affadavits and this is only a week old.

Trooper York said...

By the way there is a lot of fucking cheese.

I'd ask what fucking cheese is, but Mama may want to comment.

MamaM said...

Appreciating the restraint, edutcher!

ndspinelli said...

"Cheese" is slang for a fastball in baseball.