Monday, October 26, 2020

On Who's Worse Than Book People?

I just finished reading the transcript released by Trump of the unedited version of the 60 Minutes interview.

The excerpts presented at Powerline were enough to make me look and I'm sorry/not sorry I did.  Silently reading through the full exchange that took place was one experience and reading parts of the transcript aloud was another.  Both experiences gave me the opportunity to  "see and hear" more of what truly transpired than the edited video version presented by CBS or the excerpts presented by Powerline allowed.  I needed to read the whole thing myself to take in the content and form my own opinion. 

All of which led me to wonder (after appreciating the previous post and point on book people), who might actually be worse than them?  

The first answer that came up was mendacious interviewers, followed by liars who posit and wax on about character, with those who are purposely obtuse, profoundly ignorant and willfully blind following close behind.    

2 comments:

edutcher said...

I'm starting to believe the Trump Russia story about hookers was based on Hunter Biden.

MamaM said...

The daughter's journal, recently found and revealed after being accidently left behind at a friend's house is another one of those "true or not true?" puzzles up for consideration.