Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Stuffed.....and not in a good way!


 So I have to go to a wedding in two weeks. Lisa is going to officiate. She got a mail order degree so she can marry her Wiccan girlfriend and her atheist fiancee in their backyard. Actually it is a hand-fasting which is an ancient ceremony. Which is fine but there is really a fucked up component to it.

I have to wear a suit.

It's been about a year since I tried one on. I did yesterday. It wasn't good. 

You can wear shorts, flip flops and a Hawaiian shirt to a hand-fasting  I think I read about that in the Wiccan bible or something like that there.

5 comments:

Amartel said...

If they're just living their best authentic lives you should be able to do the same. In Hawaiian shirt and flip flops.
Make the diversity argument work for you.
(Mileage with wife may vary.)

Mumpsimus said...

I went to a wedding where the groom and his buddies all wore tuxedo jackets over Hawaiian shirts.

ndspinelli said...

When are you moving to Sedona?

The Dude said...

It's an odd phenomenon - I was doing well but have gained 10 pounds in the last month. What's up with that? The same is true with some of my friends. This BS has gone on too long.

edutcher said...

The Chinese Floozy ends 11/4/20.