Monday, December 17, 2018

Man finds a pearl in his stew.

There he was at Gand Central Oyster bar having his usual lunch when he felt a tiny object in his mouth. Thinking, uh oh, he might need a dentist, he carefully swallowed the masticated food bits around the object, isolating the tiny sphere on his tongue. He held the object in his mouth and using his tongue, pushed the object to the outside of his upper teeth set on the left side in the space between his teeth and his cheek next to his parotid papilla duct to coat it with saliva continuously until plaque hardened around it in layers until he realized, "Hey! I'm not an oyster over here, I have hands. I can simply take this out of my mouth. No wait. No wait. Look, I can spit it out. No hands!" Pe-tewie. And he spit out a tiny pearl onto the table with a faint sound *tink.* "Aw, that's the cutest little pearl I ever did see."


I might have some facts a little bit mixed up.

No comments: