Monday, November 12, 2018

Stan Lee dies at age 95

I used to think what I did was not very important. People are building bridges and engaging in medical research, and here I was doing stories about fictional people who do extraordinary, crazy things and wear costumes. But I suppose I have come to realize that entertainment is not easily dismissed.
Much more juicy details at Hollywood Reporter about his law suits, his estate, elder abuse against him, restraining order against his money manager, his wife, his associates, his businesses, his collaborations, his earlier jobs, his career arc, his survivors.

3 comments:

AllenS said...

For anyone who watched the movie 2001: A Space Odyssey, could you ever forget Hal? Was his last name 9000?

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

Given these things come in threes, I would suggest George R.R. Martin be especially careful for the next week or so.

ampersand said...

Optimist: Someone who files a billion dollar lawsuit at age 95.