Saturday, May 19, 2018

If I had taken the brown acid while watching Star Trek and staring at my painting of dogs playing poker!


I never did acid in the 1960's. It wasn't our thing in Brooklyn. A few of the older kids who were hippies and went to Woodstock did. They tried to tell us great it was but we were hard heads who stuck with Beer, Jameson and fighting with the Puerto Ricans.

Still I can imagine what it would be like. What my dreams would have been like after watching a rerun of Star Trek and starring at my painting of dogs playing poker.

You don't want to imagine what happens next.

Doggie style.

(Bonus whose that girl?)

4 comments:

The Dude said...

That is the ever beautiful Teri Garr.

Someone needs to tell her her date is a dog.

Trooper York said...

That actually was her first husband.

She is a weirdo.

ampersand said...

Henry Luce (Time,Life,Fortune) and his wife, Clare Boothe Luce (Vanity Fair, The Women, Life Long Republican) were early users of LSD. So too was Cary Grant. Later user who claimed LSD turned his life around, Steve Jobs. I never used it, I'm afraid my negative personality would have produced a very bad trip.

Methadras said...

Teri Garr's hottest look was during Young Frankstein.