Saturday, May 5, 2018

Female American tourist punches a guy in Ireland for fondling her.


Conservative Tribune elaborates her story with Twitter responses and greater detail. She's a body builder and never hurt anyone but she was so enraged by him that she clocked him right on the jaw. If this is her hand, imagine his jaw. 

As for myself, I do not have a glass jaw. No, I have a finely chiseled crystal mandible. One punch and my jaw is knocked out of joint for six months. I hope his is broken. I hope he lost a few teeth. Oh, you're an American, you probably like it. WTH? 

Don't ask me what I think of you might not give the answer that you want me to  *emphatic guitar riff* 

9 comments:

Leland said...

If she behaved that way in the UK, they would put her in jail for assault. How dare she defend herself like that?

ricpic said...

I don't really understand going public about such things. She had a thoroughly bad experience and acquitted herself well. Great. But why celebrate it?

Chip Ahoy said...

To warn you, ricpic , about getting your butt squeezed in Ireland, and to be ready for that.

ricpic said...

Okay....I guess.

edutcher said...

I thought it was South America.

They like 'em round and bouncy down there.

Trooper York said...

The Jewish guy would also pinch.....her wallet.

Trooper York said...

The Polish guy would grab his own ass.

Trooper York said...

The Chinaman would press her pants.

The Dude said...

A half Irish half Italian guy would sell her some new pants.