Tuesday, May 8, 2018

29-year-old who took down Waffle House shooter refuses to take bait offered by CNN interviewer

James Shaw, a real-life hero who intervened in an active shooting and took down the shooter, refuses to be baited into accepting the questions as framed by Van Jones, who sits on his butt contriving questions designed to get people to agree with his anti-Trump sentiments. The regular guy filled with action and life such that brings him to dramatic life/death scenes in a pancake house makes the lawyerly intellectual appear shallow and stupid, just by refusing the premises of his questions. It's like James Shaw embodies the philosophy propounded by Jordan Peterson. He lives it.  "No, I'm not saying that."

"Have you heard from the president?" (Van Jones cannot even say President Trump.)
"I haven’t heard anything, but that’s not to say he didn’t try to contact me, or not."
“But he gave a shout out to Kanye today, no shout out to you. How do you feel when the President of the United States missed an opportunity to hold up somebody who’s trying to do good stuff like you?”
"I know he has a busy agenda, a busy schedule. Maybe he just hasn’t got around to me. Maybe my time is coming. It’s not for me to judge what he does. I did what I did and I didn’t really do it for recognition, just to save my life honestly."
More surrounding this, before and after, at Biz Pac Review.

I did not watch the CNN 45 second video on the link because pffft. I'll watch James Shaw at the White House instead when that happens. The link above has a really gross picture of James Shaw's injured arm.

Here is a longer 12 minute YouTube video of the same interview.

6 comments:

edutcher said...

Mr Shaw sounds like a classy guy.

And a real American.

ndspinelli said...

There is panic in the Dem party. Kanye is the black Spartacus.

edutcher said...

That's Diamond and Silk.

Kanye is Tony Curtis.

deborah said...

He should have asked, which president?

Amartel said...

The progressive cable news grind (tromp, tromp, tromp, must spin against tromp) is just exhausting.

Trooper York said...

Mr Shaw seems like a real live American. The type of guy who will be voting for the God Emperor next time around. If he gets 20% of the black vote it will be a blow out.