Wednesday, November 1, 2017

You say that like it is a bad thing?


rcocean said...
BTW, this reminds me of the dullest man I ever met - while traveling on the cross country train from Chicago to LA.

Unless you're part of a group of 4, they put you with strangers for lunch and dinner (4 to a table). Anyway, this dullard was seated at my table for lunch and dinner.

He talked constantly about his antique photographs of  milk containers if you know what I mean. Ignoring his 3 eating companions, every attempt at other topics was derailed into his favorite topic. How much each photo cost, how he'd snookered others into letting him take photos for cheap, or conversely how he unloaded his antique photos for twice their value. Some of them weren't even real antiques. They were only from the early sixties.
Later I found out his name was Harry Weinstein.

9 comments:

edutcher said...

Is that Mrs rc?

ricpic said...

Open For Business

I may be a plebeian lady
Reclining on my plebeian stoop,
But mister let me tell you
I give a patrician shtoop!

The Dude said...

Is that a young Dolly Parton?

Trooper York said...

That is indeed Dolly.

Please don't talk about her milk containers. I don't want to upset rc.

AllenS said...

Thems some hips.

The Dude said...

Her smile gives her away. She has always had a beautiful smile, regardless of all the artificiality of the rest of her.

MamaM said...

She has a beautiful heart too, to go along with the smile and a savvy mind.

The Dude said...

I concur, MamaM.

chickelit said...

That's a young Nancy Pelosi in the photo, in answer to the question whose dem girls.