Because. That's why.
Maybe you're thinking this is all well and good but you must have waffled homemade cones for your ice cream. And that's certainly possible. The waffle irons for this are only $50.00 for a million dollars of joy and that's a very good deal. But then you'd have two waffle irons in your appliance closet and that's going a little overboard with the unitask appliances. Don't you think? Plus, this way is just so rustic.
If your cones fail maybe you could make fortune cookies instead. And write ridiculous fortunes to stick inside them and blow everyone's mind.
* Don't listen to that other fortune cookie.
* Maybe you should try Tarot cards.
* With a diet like this you'll never lose weight.
* Beware men with ponytails that offer you a ride in their van.
* Those shoes look terrible on you.
* Buying a house isn't always a great idea.
* The next selfie you take could be your last.
* Consider cactus for house plants.
* In the Garden of Delight, you're what we call a fouled bird bath.
* They put MSG all up in here.
* The next solar eclipse really does mean something terrible.
* The bad thing about Uber is literally just anyone can be a driver.
* No matter what I say you're going to try to mess it up.
* Your personality type is resistant to common sense advice.
* If you wen't so easily addicted to things you'd be satisfied with one cookie.
* Gazing at star constellations never did anyone any good.
* Try working on your interpersonal skills for once.
* You avoided the more difficult STEM classes and now look at you.
* So you're the boss of everyone. Scared a' you.