Thursday, June 2, 2016

If the Hillary Campaign could be taped....what would we hear



Huma: It was bad, Mama. They laughed at me. They have made a documentary about it now. Hold me, Mama. Please hold me.
Hillary: I should've killed myself when he put it in me. After the first time, before we were married, he promised never again. He promised, and I believed him. But sin never dies. Sin never dies. At first, it was all right. We lived sinlessly. We slept in the same bed, but we never did it. And then, that night, I saw him looking down at me that way. We got down on our knees to pray for strength. I smelled the whiskey on his breath. Then he took me. He took me, with the stink of filthy roadhouse whiskey on his breath, and I liked it. I liked it! With all that dirty touching of his hands all over me. I should've given you to God when you were born, but I was weak and backsliding, and now the Devil has come home. We'll pray.
Huma: Yes. Allah Akbar.
Hillary: We'll pray. We'll pray. We'll pray for the last time. We'll pray.
(Whose that Movie)

5 comments:

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

It is like you were in bed with them...how did you pull it off?

Trooper York said...

If I was in bed with them I would have to pull it off. Neither of them would touch it.

Not that I would want them to but still and all.

The Dude said...

Carrie.

bagoh20 said...

It's been literally decades since I saw it, but it came back to me immediately. Yes, Carrie and her "dirty pillows".

William said...

Hillary is far more mockable than Trump. The people on SNL try their best but that girl does a far more devastating and wicked imitation of Hillary than anyone has done of Trump........I watch Veep on HBO. Julia Dreyfus doesn't look anything like Hillary and the satire is not consciously directed at her, but the endless machinations and lies of the protagonist can't help but remind one of Hillary........HBO also screwed up with GOT. They should have made an effort to draw the parallels of Khalesi's struggle to gain the Iron Throne with Hillary's quest for he White House.. Hillary doesn't remind me of Khalesi. Instead, I see a lot of Cersei in her. She has been made to undergo a Walk of Shame, and people are going to pay for it. You can see the plots and malice just behind her frozen smile.