Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Flashback: 5 most violent Obama Quotes Ever

I set about to find videos of the threatening violent agitating stinking smelly butt quotes that I could recall and discover. Dig around in the garbage for awhile like a dog. To be mean. I must be mean to show the meanness I'm talking about. The ones I've been reading on right wing sites the last eight years. Not covered by MSM. Beginning at the beginning. So many I doubted I could recall them all.

And right off the bat I found Daniel. Daniel, my brother, you're younger than me and still see the things, the same crap that we've seen. Daniel brings it together for us in one video. Thank you, Daniel, kindred spirit, you just now saved me the work.

A bit of customary MSM complaining of the sort we're all familiar then the five violent quotes we all remember. Now is probably a good time to remember them again. They meant so much to us all the way through.



Review. 

* I don't want the folks who created the mess to do a whole lot of talking. Get out of the way so we can clean up the mess.

* Go out and talk to your friends, neighbors, independent, Republican, argue with them, get in their faces. 

* So I know whose ass to kick.

* Punish our enemies and reward our friends.

* They bring knife, we bring a gun.

Yes, that sounds about right. 

Well. Daniel doesn't mention Trump. This is October, 2013. The video has just short of 22,000 views. This is what people on the American political right have been talking about for eight years. There will be no reversal of narrative allowed. Not to Trump supporters anyway. This goes very far in explaining their hardened position.

Still, it's only one man saying things. In itself it cannot explain what is happening. He can always escape personal responsibility. That's because it's lifted out of everything else that not only allowed it but supported it and encouraged it. Obama said he doesn't care for the military. He thinks it is too big and intrusive and too often disastrously wrong. He said he wanted it smaller and instead have an internal army. His army of civilian activists more to his liking. A government sponsored civilian army. And he did so and set them to work. This is the civilian opposition army that arises naturally from that series of provocations. 

6 comments:

edutcher said...

Fact is, this has been Democrat gospel since Roosevelt.

Republicans are just catching up.

Joe Biden, America's Putin said...

Media to ignore ignore ignore

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

Remember when Obama said Trayvon Martin could be his son?

Actually the better fit is Donald Trump.

bagoh20 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bagoh20 said...

I wish Trump could keep his stuff that mild. Oh, the violence of cleaning up a mess, or arguing face to face. Clutch your pearls, girls. The most violent one is just an expression of self-defense. By contrast, Trump suggested an appreciation for getting physically violent over verbal disagreement. Is the love really this blinding?

You already said you embrace his thug talk, so why try to make Obama's weak ass into the same just to defend your choice. Now you're making my case: He's just like Obama.

Trooper York said...

Yes he is Bags. That's my point. The thing is he is on my side. Not on the Black Side Matters or Move On communist side.

As rccomal pointed out "Donald Trump is a douchebag but he is our douchebag."

I have been saying this for months.

I think we have to pick a side. Obama made it about tribes. He was never the President of all the people. So now it is our turn. Period.