Friday, December 4, 2015

"Florida Woman Claims She Was Just Acting..."

"...in Police Undercover Murder-For-Hire Video"
On a grainy undercover police video, Dalia Dippolito is seen getting into a car with a man she had never met before -- a man she believed, police say, would kill her husband for her.
“I’m going to tell you how I’m going to do it and what exactly is going to get done,” the undercover officer is heard telling Dippolito in the 2009 video. He then goes on to say that he would break into their house and her husband “gets two in the head.”
“Between now and when it’s done, you know, you’re not going to have an opportunity to change your mind,” the undercover officer continues.
“No, there’s no like-- I’m determined already, I’m positive, like 5,000 percent sure,” Dippolito tells him. “I’m a lot tougher than what I look. I know you came here, and ‘oh what a cute little girl’ or whatever, you know, but I’m not.”

4 comments:

AllenS said...

I watched Dalia on a tv show about this case.. She was a hooker and the guy (Dippolito) fell in love with her after paying her for sex. Then they got married.

Can anyone see what the problem is?

bagoh20 said...

Racism or Republicans. Probably both.

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

You left out climate change.

deborah said...

In a world...where you can't trust the man you've contracted to whack your man...