Friday, November 6, 2015

Jimmy Kimmel speaks to children about having a woman president before introducing Hillary Clinton

Good Lord, poor Chelsea.

Observe how well Kimmel speaks with children, introducing himself, introducing the children, goofing on sexes, putting the children at ease, not talking down, asking their genuine views, receiving their opinions as valid, responding to nuances in behavior, evoking real discussion. Being silly. Then, understanding all that is unnaturally adult discussion for children invites them to run outside and play. Contrast all that humanity that Kimmel applies lavishly with Hillary Clinton's manner from her very first moment of creeping in.

Interesting too how closely Democrat politics tracks with political opinions of children.


8 comments:

deborah said...

Stellar logic by Kimmel, elect a woman president so you can see how it is to have a woman president.

ricpic said...

When Kimmel showed his big belly I'm surprised the kids didn't seem particularly put off by it or even frightened by it like me.

ricpic said...

I wonder whether it makes much difference to kids how they're spoken to? I seriously can't remember a single conversation with either my parents or my aunts and uncles. And I swear I didn't feel deprived. I used to come home for lunch from school and I became very well acquainted with my mother's back. I would sit at the kitchen table and she'd stand with her back to me making lunch while I jabbered away. I'm sure she threw in a word or two every now and then but conversation? Ridiculous. I was a kid! I'm forever grateful to have grown up in an unevolved household.

rcocean said...

Yes, the big belly with very loose shirt. I've never gotten Kimmel - to me he's as funny as a bucket of white paint.

WWIII Joe Biden, Husk-Puppet + America's Putin said...

oh yea. More free ads for Hillary from Hollywood.

ndspinelli said...

I think most talk show hosts are good w/ kids. Letterman is a strange, angry man but he is genuinely good w/ kids. Carson was great w/ kids. Leno was just OK w/ kids. I got to know Kimmel from the TV show, Win Ben Stein's Money. He is whip smart and maybe the most engaging talk show host, IMO. I don't watch his show. I watch virtually no commercial TV anymore. But, I enjoy watching clips. I had not seen this one and thank Chip for posting it. I agree w/ Chip's spot on analysis.

rcocean said...

William F. Buckley was terrible with Kids - especially overgrown ones like Gore Vidal. Vidal, OTOH, was very good with kids especially ones from Thailand.

Amartel said...

Cackling phony, selling out those little kids.
One way or the other, they're the ones who will be paying the bill that has been run up and up and up by greedy progressive government whores.