Sunday, June 14, 2015

Evesdroppings At Lem's

Overheard:

bagoh20 said...
Imagine a Black man decides he's white and becomes a leader of the KKK. That's what we have here. It's awesome! Finally we are truly color blind. Mullet rockin' great Jesus in a fanny pack, we have overcome! Thank you, Obama. I knew you could do it.
I'm ready to do a 180 on Rachel Dolezol pretending to be black. I think, perhaps, that she should be heralded. Let me explain. If you hate a law, flout it! We should all be checking white, black, brown, and yellow on census forms and job applications. If you hate such questions, fuck with the system! What are the repercussions? What are the ¿repercussions? Nada, or next to nada, if Rachel is an example. In fact, there are rewards--rewards like internet fame!

8 comments:

edutcher said...

You honestly think the door swings both ways?

/sarc

WWIII Joe Biden, Husk-Puppet + America's Putin said...

AGree. I'm not white anyway. I'm light tan with yellow pink brown and purple undertones. Where's my check box? Where's my grievance theater?

bagoh20 said...

Despite all the collapse, murder, poverty and despotism laid bare at the feet of leftism over the last century, this year has been a banner year for the domestic exposure of that ideology's lies and hypocrisy. I can tell you that living in a place where it continues to rule unchallenged shows me that the purveyors of it have no ability to learn, grow or moderate themselves. In fact, like any totalitarian regime, these people, when threatened with failure, double down, go hail mary, and thoroughly fuck up the hotel room on their way out, and they probably won't even be asked to leave, because the people who hire them have the same learning disability in masse.

Aridog said...

I guess when I write my "race" under "other" as "homo erectus" I qualify for anything and everything. Oh, wait...I'm ignored. Dang.

Aridog said...

I could care less if a white woman is head of an NAACP branch. She's no where near the first or only. What bothers is the outright fraud in using the claim to be of one race or another to gain admission or other prosperity. Think this lady and her admission to Howard, or Sen. Warren's claim to be native American in her applications for work in Ivy league schools.

Aridog said...

To avoid the sharpshooters, let me also cite Jeb Bush and his assertion, at least once, of being "Hispanic." Can I be "Asian" if my kid is half Asian, although I am 100% Irish by lineage? I. Don't. Think. So.

Michael Haz said...

Under "race" I usually write either Daytona 500 or Indy 500.

My wife's parents were both Polish, so she has bi-Polish disorder. But hey, her periogis are spectacular and natural!

Aridog said...

Periogis .. with cheese or potato, Uhmmmm....