Tuesday, June 10, 2014

House Keeping... Internal Affairs

Do to recent events, and, after mauling it over with fellow contributors, I have updated the comment warning underneath the "Leave your comment" sign.

When a comment thread starts to derail into personalities squabbles, the comment thread will be summarily shut down without a warning.

All contributors have the power to shut the comments belonging to their own post. They also have the power to delete comments, on their own posts, as they see fit.

I don't want to go to comment moderation, I would rather hand the blog over to someone else, or shut it down entirely.  Now, let me be clear, I don't want to do that either, I don't want to have to shut the blog down and all of the contributors have urged me to continue. And I intend to continue.

Please, lets try to beguine anew.

And one more thing... I deleted some of Meade's comments yesterday, in case anybody was wondering. I understand it caused problems. I don't want to go into detail, other than to apologize to Meade for my mistake.
Please, do not take this mention as an opportunity to rehash that event. Let's move on.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

No comments: