Monday, December 16, 2013

Royce & Marilyn

I clear everything for now, shelve the amazing Santa fight video, put off for now the annual Pogues slag on Christmas along with the hour-long interview with toothless Shane MacGowan laughing exactly like a cartoon dog, and that is funny right there and deeply pathetic too because you see the progression, for this odd thing right here wins the internet.

Comment: "So this is what happens to Ab Fab."

Make of it what you will by the comments over there. Those people understand it.


Please, if you do not find this hilarious, and I mean hill-Larry-us, that means you are normal. Carry on.

7 comments:

deborah said...

What. a. DUMP!

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

I take it one of them is drunk.

Maybe.

bagoh20 said...

It's funny where you end up after watching a video and clicking on some related ones. This one led me to Jiu Jitsu, MMA fighting, and Chuck Norris.

William said...

A Fairytale of New York is my favorite Christmas song. I'm not alone in that regard. I'm glad to hear that Shane McGowan hasn't sold out and gotten dental implants. He has the best version of Dirty Old Town......I read Milton Berle's autobiography. It's more interesting than you might expect. It seems that Berle led his life as a full on transvestite without ever realizing that's what he was.. He thought he was doing it for reasons of show biz.

William said...

Beckett was a realist.

ndspinelli said...

That's truly reality TV and I loved it.

Amartel said...

God on a wheel.