Tuesday, October 10, 2017

I said no Mr. Weinstein....no means no.


"I said no Mr. Weinstein. No means no."
"Look I didn't dress up like a lobster from Outer Space for nothing you dumb bitch. Come on honey we all know why you came to my hotel room. Crack my shell and eat out the meat like a good little ingénue."
"I don't know what made you think I would do that. I mean I don't keep kosher or anything but please. I am not that kind of girl."
"Look if you put a litte clarified butter on it and suck the meat out of the shell I can guarantee I can get you on TV.  There is this new show about two sluts living with a gay guy and a creepy landlord they based on me. I can guarantee you get a leading role."
"Well when you put it that way....let me see that claw sweetie."

1 comment:

edutcher said...

Notice all the accusers coming out of the woodwork? I wonder how many are just trying for a little face time on Entertainment Tonight?

Now they say rape.

But not rape rape, as far as we know.

And the good part (are there any bad parts?) is that Allred's daughter was part of Harvey's defense machine, trying to do the bimbo eruptions thing.

By the time this year is over, pro fooshball and Hollyweird are going to be the joke of the cosmos.

To wit: the NFL owners are considering a rule requiring players stand to stand for the national anthem (I thought they already had one). This after Goodell finally says players should stand.

Too little, too late?