New York Post October 28, 2016 by Daniel Halper
The Federal Bureau of Investigation has reopened its investigation into Hillary Clinton’s emails after finding new evidence on seized devices belonging to Anthony Weiner and Huma Abedin, according to Fox News.
The devices were seized after it was revealed that Weiner, a former member of Congress and mayoral candidate, had been sexting with an underage girl.
The feds began to investigate Weiner, 52, after he sent a slew of sexual messages and shirtless selfies to a 15-year-old North Carolina girl.
Weiner allegedly shared his “rape fantasies” with the teen and even sent her pornographic videos.
He also is alleged to have asked the teen to get on Skype to undress and masturbate.
The former politician engaged in his possibly criminal activity using the handle “T Dog.”
Previously, he has sexted under the pseudonym “Carlos Danger.”
The bombshell revelation came out Friday after FBI Director James Comey sent a letter to Congress explaining that new evidence in the Clinton investigation had emerged.
He said the new evidence developed as “part of an unrelated case,” without providing details.
Weiner could face 15 to 30 years in the slammer if found guilty of charges of sexual exploitation of children.
Weiner’s wife, Abedin, is Hillary Clinton’s closest aide and vice chair of her presidential campaign.
Abedin left the pervy pol soon after news of his teen sexting emerged.
Interim Democratic Party leader Donna Brazile tweeted, “Good grief,” after the news of the Weiner connection broke. "Don't they know that Trump said pussy on the Howard Stern Show."
The Clinton campaign called the decision to revisit the case so close to the election “extraordinary,” and urged Comey to provide more details.