Thursday, October 8, 2015

McCarthy resigns says "They're here already! You're next! You're next, You're next.."


Dr. Miles J. Bennell: Isn't this Johnny Boehner?
Grandma Boehner: Yes, Doctor, can I talk to you a moment?
[to Johnny]
Dr. Miles J. Bennell: You know I almost ran you down this morning? You've got to be more careful.
[Johnny breaks away and runs, Sally catches him]
Dr. Miles J. Bennell: Hey! Hey hey hey hey hey, slow down now, isn't as bad as all that.
Grandma Boehner: Congress isn't what upsets him, it's the President. He's got the craziest idea that he works for him and not his caucus.
Johnny Boehner: [in hysterics] He isn't! He isn't! Don't let him get me!
Nurse Sally Withers: No one's going to get you, Johnny. Except the guy with the bill from the tanning parlor.
[Johnny sobs hysterically]
Dr. Miles J. Bennell: How long has this been going on?
Grandma Boehner: An hour ago I found him hiding in the cellar having hysterics, he wouldn't tell me anything until I started to phone the President. That's when he said that Obama was his daddy. 

8 comments:

ricpic said...

Boehner's Benny Moment

"Little Johnny Boehner, do you love power?"

"I do I do I do."

"Little Johnny Boehner, do you love schnapps?"

"I do I do I do."

"Little Johnny Boehner, do you love power more or schnapps more?"

"....I'm thinking....I'm thinking...."

Leland said...

I just saw where Obama promises to veto if Congress tries to end ban on export of domestically produced oil, which we have an abundance of because it comes with the Clean Burning Natural Gas most places are switching to using. Obama has also threatened to veto any legislation that eliminates funding to Planned Parenthood. Obama has also threatened to veto any legislation that continues to fund Club Gitmo.

The GOPe , if it really wants these things, needs to figure out how to push these through with a clear message. These should be cakewalks. Our debt is growing, so why not sell excess oil. Don't tell me because we want low priced gasoline, because that is not Obama's position. The Planned Parenthood defunding has always been an issue, and right now, they have plenty of evidence to at least say the government needs to find someone else. And if you are ok with Obama closing federal prisons by veto, then let us no longer pretend that Article 1 lays out the role of Congress or that the Presidential Oath says anything about faithfully execute the Office, because Congress will have decided the President fully decides what is being Executed. Hint, it won't be people that kill Americans.

edutcher said...

2 for 2.

This could be fun before it's over.

OT: Airman Spencer Stone, hero of the French train attack, stabbed 4 times in Sacto. He's recovering from his wounds (first Mintz and now Stone; these guys made of iron?).

Can't wait for His Poutiness to want to politicize this.

PS Also can't wait to see the ethnicity of whodunit.

deborah said...

Am I the only one who finds a resemblance between Boehner and Bogart?

bagoh20 said...

I see the resemblance. He won't pass the the damn thing on until it's a sloppy limp mess.

deborah said...

To clarify, a facial resemblance?

bagoh20 said...

Oh, that Bogart.

deborah said...

LOL