Monday, May 28, 2018

I went grocery shopping for the holiday and you never guess who I met at the Supermarket?


That's right the Duke!

He was featured in this months issue of American Cowboy. You don't always see many people shopping at the magizine and book section of King Cullen. So it was a pristine copy. It had a bunch of interesting little tibets. Nothing that a real fan like ed or I wouldn't know but it was still worth picking up.

But then I was pretty disheartened. I turned the corner and ran into this guy. How do they let low lifes like this into this joint. Seriously?






8 comments:

edutcher said...

Looks like the one I got for Xmas better than 10 years ago.

And I don't mean Troop.

PS You look good. Glad to see you're up and around.

ricpic said...

Hey Troop, you look like friggin' Ahab!

Trooper York said...

It's better than looking like the white whale.

Just sayn'

ricpic said...

That was harsh of me. But it was the first thing that popped into my head. So I wrote it down. I'm through with counting down from ten said the fool.

windbag said...

Here's a pic of Wayne doing a meet and greet with fans.

https://thesocietypages.org/socimages/files/2010/09/0.jpg

deborah said...

Looking good, Trooper. I wonder who you would find over at the hardware store?

Joe Biden, America's Putin said...

You're practically twins. Glad you're allowed out now. Tho - that's not good news for the public.

deborah said...

lol