Friday, May 18, 2018

Hop sing refuses to choke chicken

"Hey Hop Sing can you touch my bird."
"Hop Sing no touch white mans bird Mr. Hoss. Only if you want cook."
"Well this is not the bird you cook Hop Sing. It is a chicken I got it from my friend rh hardin. You know John Wesly's cousin. He said this chicken if very talented. It knows fellatio. I think that is a foreign language or something."
"Well it does involve his throat big brother but I don't think it is a language."
"Hop Sing does not understand."
"Yeah I know. What else is new."

4 comments:

edutcher said...

Things got lonely on the wrong side of the Sierras.

A still from one of the very early episodes.

ricpic said...

THE GREAT rh!

ricpic said...

The great rh never returns fire. That's what I love about him....his integrity. :^~

ricpic said...

Change Not Good

A goldfish in a goldfish bowl
Set off to see the world,
He tipped over the goldfish bowl --
World ended in a swirl.