Friday, May 4, 2018

Bewitched 2018

"Hello Mother. Why are you here."
"I am here to ask why you are still married to that human my beautiful Samantha? Don't you realize he is not worthy of you."
"No one is worthy of me Mother. But I love the first Darren. He is a faggot and I am a fag hag. Not a regular hag like you Mommie. We can talk about all the things we both love. Fashion. Decorating. Anal."
"You know he used to be your Uncle's Lover."
"I know. He told me he never had any time for him because he was always running off to be a Hollywood Square or be on Hollywood Squares or something like that. He would much rather be with me so we can paint each others toenails and trim our bushes. It's true love mother and you can't stand in the way."
"I guess not dear. Have it your own way. Just be aware. You are due for a replacement Darren and there is no guarantee he will be a homo like this one."
"No worries. I will turn him into one before you know it. It's my specialty."

1 comment:

edutcher said...

The name Endora was inspired.