Monday, April 23, 2018

Whose that girl?



My favorite  Austrian she had the second most impressive set of Austrian pecs after Arnold. Famous for T and A in B's she was an all around piece of bacala in some of my most favorite exploitation flics of the 1980's.

First coming to prominence in European films ...she filmed five horror films in a row with Christoper Lee. Later she came to America to be the hot mama in many a really cool grinder. So much so that she became an iconic figure to film geeks like Taratino, Rodriquez and Zombie.

Whose that girl?

10 comments:

deborah said...

I peeked, never hoid of her. She looks a little like Toni Collette in that pic.

chickelit said...

One of the Hammer wenches, I gather. There was a veritable stable of them.

Trooper York said...

Better known as a B actress in American films.

Ron said...

Lana Clarkson?

chickelit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
edutcher said...

Sybil Danning.

I'd know that hair and that face anywhere. It just took me a while to get up that high.

ricpic said...

A poor man's Elke Sommer.

Trooper York said...

You want to rent the womens prison movie she was in with Linda Blair "Chained Heat."

It is craptastic to the extreme. Highly recommended.

Also starring Stella Stevens as I recall.

deborah said...

"It is craptastic to the extreme. Highly recommended."

lol

Trooper York said...

Hey that gives me an idea.