Wednesday, April 25, 2018

The Babe Abides.



"Hey keed nice to meet you."
"Same here Mr. Ruth."
"Call me Babe everybody does. Except  fuckin' Cobb who calls me Nigger Lips that cracker asshole. Here I have something. My autobiography. That means I wrote it myself not that I wrote it in a car."
"Thanks Babe I am sure I will learn a lot from reading about your life."
"Keed don't follow me. You should follow Lou. He is more in the line of clean cut kid like you. Say you aren't in love with your mother or anything. Cause that ain't healthy. My Mom was a whore. Like most women. So watch it bud."
"No I have a special girl. See she is sitting over in that box over there."
"Who? That broad with the white hair and the pearls? How fucking old is she? What are you a Frenchman?"
"She's only twenty but she looks mature for her age."
"Well that's all right I guess. She can be your first wife. It's not like she will be around for fifty or sixty years. Use her to have your kids and then trade up. When you are tired of her you can let her play with matches like I did and you can trade up. Think an older experienced whore with a cooze like cashmere. It will slide right in. Trust me the older you get the better that is."
"Thanks for the advice Babe. Anyway I will treasure this book. I bet it has a lot of your adventures in it. I will pass it on to my first son. He might learn from it."
"Yeah if he wants to learn about booze and broads than that's the ticket. Anyway say hello to your Dad for me."
"Will do Babe. Thanks."
"Your welcome kid. Now I have to go visit Honey Fitz's grand kids. That little Jack is a pistol. Seeya keed."




4 comments:

The Dude said...

That's why I left the story tellin' to the master. Well done.

ricpic said...

I read somewhere that the Babe and Gehrig were on the outs because their wives were on the outs. So what else is new?

XRay said...

Good to see you, Troop.

Trooper York said...

Thanks.