Wednesday, March 21, 2018

The Cat's Meow




"Hello darling it has been a while. How have you been. I have just been here fingering my pussy. I love to finger my pussy in the early evening. Or in the morning. Most anytime during the day. There is never a bad time to finger your pussy." 
"What?" 
"Yes at church might be a bad time tis true. Although the preacher seems not to mind all that much. Do you like to watch me fingering my pussy....Trey...Trey...why are you turning blue?" "Oh well I guess I will have to call the nurse again. This is getting tiresome. If you don't watch out I might turn cat-tankerous!"

13 comments:

edutcher said...

Wait till you see her skinny dipping.

chickelit said...

Trey and bissage both crossed Troop. You don’t hear much from either these days.

deborah said...

Whose Trey?

chickelit said...

An old Althouse commenter who went by TMink.

deborah said...

Thanks! IIRC he styled himself as a psychiatrist or psychologist. Self-righteous prig.

chickelit said...

I don't know if he was real or not. TMink could have been a fake. Troop should address that. I never had any truck with him.
___________________

deborah, so good to hear from you! I'm less frequent here, but you seem even dearer.

chickelit said...

By "truck" I mean I never had anything against TMink.

deborah said...

It's good to be heard :) I want to post more regularly, but it does not seem to work out that way. I like your avi...I finally get that you are looking at different things through your door glass.

chickelit said...

It’s actually a window pane from Nottingham. They’re rather common there in older cottages. It’s in a leaded frame and hangs against a window, inside.

deborah said...

Cool, thanks. Since I discovered it was part of your house, I had figured it was a kind of door viewer, maybe 6x6 inches.

deborah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chickelit said...

It’s a bit larger, like 8 x 11.

deborah said...

Cool, I like it.