Sunday, March 11, 2018

Donald Trump rally in Moon Township, PA

Skip to 4:52:00 for Trump.

Other speakers are duds. Trump has spoiled me. He has. I've never seen anything like this. And I wonder why others don't see it too. Why doesn't everyone see Trump as I do? Whatever they thought of the man that ossified and prevents any new thinking, I wonder how they manage to keep themselves dumb. I just read a piece at the Daily Mail about this rally titled "'He's a sleepy-eye son of a b***h': Vitriolic Trump unleashes astonishing attack on Chuck Todd during Pennsylvania rally in which he also lays into Oprah and reveals his new slogan for 2020" Good Lord, you dopes, is that all you heard and saw?

Oh. You're media, so naturally you are offended. Ha ha ha.

You'd think that would get you to try to be disinterested, but you keep proving his point as he goads you. You have no idea how much you are losing. To one man who's 100x more interesting than you.

I saw a man with his audience wrapped around his finger. I saw a crowd that genuinely loves this man. I saw a man behaving naturally. A man who loves his country and the people who make it. I see that genuine affection returned.  I've never seen a president this capable, this accomplished, this natural and this entertaining. I love watching him handle the crowds.

Trump says, "... crooked media. Look at 'em." I cracked up laughing. That's truly funny. The quip about Chuck Todd is richly deserved, and just that, a quip. His description of Peggy Noonan, maybe it was Maureen Dowd, describing his speeches as unpresidential is hilarious. He puts on an act of how simple it would be to behave presidentially. He acts robotically stoic and dull. Those people all lost to him. His viewers who hear him without first filtering absolutely love this guy.

The Daily Mail title should be "Trump begins his campaigning blitz that will run through to the midterm elections, and his benefactors relish his help."

Then Rick Saccone comes on after Trump and sounds like a croaking frog by comparison. He yells to rev up the excitement sounding like Howard Dean. Nobody, absolutely nobody, compares in campaigning style. Nobody is so interesting to observe in action.

What is the difference?

I cast back to my one public speaking engagement. I am not cut out for that sort of thing. Why was I even doing that? Because I had to.

As you know, I was frighteningly ill for a very long time. There is a meal delivering service in Denver that was started to help AIDS patients then expanded to anyone with terminal illness. In Mexico a friend saw how I had deteriorated and lost so much weight. Like everyone he thought I was doomed. He told me that I am the type of person that Angel Heart was made for. He volunteered there. He signed me up. Those people really are amazing. They're similar to meals on wheels except more dedicated. Over time I became deeply impressed. They sent out a satisfaction survey and I thought, good, here's my chance to tell them my observations and how much I appreciate what they have done for me. I filled out the form from my heart.

Apparently the office liked what I wrote. They were having a booster meeting for benefactors and volunteers. A lunch to keep them psyched and united and their energy boosted. They asked me to come and say out loud what wrote. I could still barely stand. I had to be driven there because I was incapable of driving myself. As mentioned, I am not a public speaker. But it was important for me to take this chance to tell them all thank you. All I had to do is remember the things that I say about them to my family and to other people. I had key points that I wanted to be sure not to miss. So I memorized those points only to make sure not to omit them. There were five. One for each finger of one my hands. All I had to do was tap my fingers to recall the point not to miss. My speech was already written, already given, I had only to repeat what I said and what I wrote. So I did.

There was a surprisingly large crowd. I had no idea so many people were involved. So many people took off from their real job to be there. There were a lot of very wealthy people. The wealth of the city was there.

There were other speakers present too, not just me. They centered their speeches on their resentments, their struggles, their disappointments, how things could be improved, failing and shortcomings, areas where things could be improved. And my speech was pure thanksgiving. I told them how much they blew me away. Whereas the mail service's motto is neither rain nor sleet nor gloom of night, they did actually miss a few days of delivery, but not Angel Heart. Angel Heart was there every day, come flood, come tornado, snow storm, icy streets, blizzard, whatever. There was always a meal put on my outside doorknob. Always a loaf of artisan bread. Always! So much bread that I dreamed of being able to stand up long enough to make some myself. Sometimes the volunteers came inside and spent time talking to me, and that meant the world to me. I met the volunteers one-by-one. After all this when I actually healed instead of dying, I volunteered there until I relapsed. I still think of them with deep abiding affection and enduring respect. They're awesome. And they do all that with no government assistance, no government interference or influence.

"How'd I do?"

"You did very well. Honestly, I thought you would cave. I did. I completely expected you to fold. I was waiting for that. But you didn't. You made those people cry. I'm impressed."

It's not me. I don't want to do anything like that again. So people like Trump impress the hell out of me. The tweets in the Daily Mail article responding to Trump, and the commenters responding to the article are by very stupid and dull people. They bring up the dumbest things that they believe are cogent and damaging. They're retarded. Nothing else can be said of them. They're not merely partisan blockheads. Their partisanship comes first and foremost and solely, so that nothing else can penetrate and that leads them to willful retardation. Thus they misconstrue everything that doesn't fit their tattered useless malevolent pattern.

Here, let me find a few hearts and toss them around. ❤️
๐Ÿ’™   ๐Ÿ’›
    ๐Ÿงก     ๐Ÿ’š
๐Ÿ’“     ๐Ÿ’•  ♥️

I am really looking forward to this upcoming campaign blitz, apparently already started. In my opinion there is nothing better than this across all media.  4:52:00 for Trump walking on like a master.

9 comments:

edutcher said...

Trump is a much better speaker than most people think, but, even more important, he can go off the cuff and still speak well without all the "uhs" and verbal crutches of some people who are supposed to be brilliant.

This is a guy with a very focused mind, very good vocabulary, understands his audience, likes his audience, and very self-confident, but I don't doubt he's had some instruction along the way.

AllenS said...

I sincerely hope that your health is a lot better now, Chip. You seem to have a lot of energy.

Tank said...

Be well Chip.

Dust Bunny Queen said...

We watched the rally last night and talk about getting pumped up. Wow!!! Trump is marvelous. He connects with his crowd. Makes fun of himself. We laugh along with him. Speaks the truth in plain words. Calls people a son of a bitch. YAY!! He doesn't talk from a prepared script...droning on like Hillary going blah blah blah blah until our eyes roll back in our heads.

He gets his points across while meandering a bit. Just like normal people talking. The crowd was pumped up. The TV audience, judging from the reactions of me and the Dumbplumber anyway, was re-energized.

Trump thrives on the energy feedback loop he gets from the crowd and the crowd feeds on it too. It was great!.

Hope you are getting better Chip.

ricpic said...

Eight years of the loveless Obama are over, thanks be to God.

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

I watched a big chunk of this. Trump seemed to enjoy himself. He’s going to be very tough to beat.

My favorite line was, paraphrasing, I can’t wait to see how far left my opponent in 2020 is going to be.

Trooper York said...

I remember back to the primaries and the election when I was fighting with bags and April every day. When I said Trump was going to be a pretty good President. He might do things here and there that I might not agree with but that is ok. Nobody is a perfect vessel for our discontent.

I always thought he would stand up for Americans first. That he was going to break the rice bowl of lot of the entrenched duopoly. He is trying really hard. He is doing a lot of great stuff. In the face of the unanimous opposition of the fake news media and the Republican establishment.

Waddaya think of that?

The Dude said...

See, that's what I am talking about. He is goin' around breaking rice bowls. What did those rice bowls ever do to Trump?

Good news is that the bowl market is going great guns!

Chip Ahoy said...

Waddai think of that? I think it's foresightful like a thoosthayer.

Presidentially pressadigous and prescient.

Foretelling as a fortuneteller.

Sibyliciously oracular.