Monday, February 12, 2018

Environmentalists sue DOJ over checkerspot butterfly

Endangered species. The wall threatens their migration patterns. And if the butterfly thing doesn't work then they'll meet your butterfly and raise you a Riverside fairy shrimp and Pacific pocket mouse. Full long thorough overly wordy story with details crucial to comprehension you won't want to miss at Legal Insurrection where erudite commenters never complain about girth or length.

Here, have a picture instead. I made this for you.


Apparently, some butterflies cannot fly very high. Some prototypes of walls that I saw have slats that allow tiny creatures to pass. They should have went with the Mexican wolf or the Mexican deer, or Mexican bison. The Mexican bear. Or Mexican moose. Or Mexican Sasquatch. Or the very rare Mexican unicorn.

7 comments:

edutcher said...

This is why Trump is packing the Federal bench.

No more Lefties who worry about the agenda rather than the Constitution and the people.

bagoh20 said...

I bet they would be fine with a wall that had 2ft X 6ft slots. You know, for the butterflies.

AllenS said...

God, now we have wimp butterflies.

Leland said...

Last I heard of butterflies, they were flapping their wings and causing hurricanes. Now they can't fly over a wall?

I think the butterflies have more worry about the border patrol hitting them with a windshield. I saw the opening of Men in Black.

AllenS said...

Any butterflies that can't manage to get over a wall deserve to go extinct.

Dad Bones said...

My erudition stalled out some time ago so the cool picture was very helpful.

ricpic said...

The Monarchs winter in Mexico and summer where I live in upstate New York and these cousins can't get over a wall? Spare me.