Monday, February 12, 2018

Dwarf lawyer gets her revenge

Another item linked on Ace of Spades overnight thread. A witness could not give testimony in court because he was laughing too hard at the sight of the lawyer being a midget. The witness sang, "High ho, high ho, off to work we go." Am I a bad person for laughing too? Because that's just too f'k'n stupid. Photos at Daily Mail.

Man, that Misanthropic Humanitarian guy at Ace sure is loquacious. He took three whole paragraphs just to describe the link.

8 comments:

AllenS said...

There happens to be certain times when you shouldn't make fun of someone, and one of those times is in a court of law.

The Dude said...

I guess the defense came up short.

AllenS said...

Well, that's one way to put it.

ndspinelli said...

Allen, You're right. I've testified hundreds of times. Some judges have a sense of humor on the bench, but not for something like midget jokes.

edutcher said...

An American judge would have nailed him on the spot.

bagoh20 said...

I can see how the judge might punish him, but she's suing. What's the crime? What are the damages?

Rabel said...

It's really stupid and cruel to laugh at another person's disabilities.

However, it must have been a challenge not to at least giggle a little when she started talking.

Dad Bones said...

Some midgets have more than made up for the disadvantage that was dealt them. A couple months ago I saw one at an I 29 truck stop. It's so rare that I see one I couldn't help looking. The way he was dressed put the whole state of Iowa to shame. I know, not that hard to do but he was wearing a tailored suit with a long overcoat and wearing a cool looking felt hat. He looked like an older guy who might be bald and had a demeanor and swagger that suggested he could handle just about anything that came his way. This was someone who couldn't even see the top of the cash register counter yet was likely as much of a man as any truck driver there. Unfortunately, for me, he was gone before I had a chance to speak to him.