Thursday, January 18, 2018

Saint Francis and his sheep

Sixty Grit's post below reminded me of this. It was made ten years ago. Possibly eleven. The photo hosting companies have changed ownership, and changed their own policies and practices so much the photos were nearly impossible to find. Finally I gave up looking in all the places they could be reasonably and asked Duckduckgo directly with my user name + chia and under images tab I was shown the photos except the last critical one. They are not shown in Google search. They're uploaded to Wordpress, most confusing, a site that I never uploaded to. I did not create that account. And the addresses for the photos is an album that I never created. I have no idea what happened to my originals, nor how these were saved, server to server, nor anything about what happened to all the other few hundred photos in the alien album where these were salvaged, although they're all mine. So I'm uploading them again here because I like them. I went to a lot of trouble putting little fur coats on these Chia pets. An Alpaca gave its skin for these coats. For this religious joke. Jesus, are you mad at me?

Jesus: No, you silly guy. I'm not mad at you but this joke isn't that funny.

Whew. Thanks. Amen. 

This Saint Francis statue suffered too. A group of people came to my apartment where this statue was placed on an architectural projection. It was a new thing then. A young man weight-tested it by lifting it up by the bird on its shoulder which promptly snapped off. Oops. So then, it's heavy. Dudes do stupid things all the time. The bird is glued back on. 








1 comment:

ndspinelli said...

Pope Francis really pissed off Chileans when he defended a pedophile bishop and dissed the victims. I get the feeling, based on this guys actions and words that he may have a few altar boys in his closet back in the day.